- PERSONAL INFORMATION
Orangebird Resources is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, Orangebird Resources will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
- COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Orangebird Resources will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
- USE OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
Orangebird Resources uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer's hard disk for record keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user's browser.
- USING AND DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- To fulfil obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and Orangebird Resources.
- To render services related to Orangebird Resources’ business such as warranty or after sales services. For the purpose described above, information may be shared with Orangebird Resources’ group companies either in Australia or overseas. Also, in order to operate the web site or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, a non-Orangebird Resources group Orangebird Resources.
- CONTACT BY ORANGEBIRD RESOURCES
Orangebird Resources may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to:
- Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new Orangebird Resources products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
- To send newsletters.
- INDIVIDUAL'S RIGHT OF ACCESS
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on Orangebird Resources’ database. Information may be reviewed by emailing Orangebird Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ORANGEBIRD RESOURCES AND LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
Orangebird Resources provides links to web sites outside of Orangebird Resources site. These linked sites are not under the control of Orangebird Resources, and Orangebird Resources is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to Orangebird Resources web site, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
- PROBLEMS OR QUERIES